Reece is the senior support worker for (Enable Care and Support) ECS. Reece carries a wealth of experience in the care industry. Working with children with challenging behavior, Learning Disabilities, Down Syndrome, Mental Health, Transforming Care, Adult Social Care, Brain Damage.
Reece’s passion started from his childhood, “I had a tough childhood with support or support worker/social worker to help me through the tough situations I faced at an early age, I always wished someone could help me, hence why I am in this job role because I want to help those in need of support. The reward of seeing individuals we support succeed is beautiful” Reece Brown (2021).
Reece Brown has worked with serve challenging behavior, and supporting individuals to be valued community member in supporting them with employment, education and volunteer work. Reece’s daily duties include the following:
- Helping people to manage their money
- Assisting to attend appointments or services
- Supporting with benefits or housing applications
- Support to attend counselling or therapy sessions with other professionals
- Support with their social activities
- Attend reviews and multi-agency meeting regarding the support needs.
- Maintain good rapport with all stakeholders involved.
- Support with medication management
- Managing staff team and home rotas.