Our Aims & Objectives
- We value the individualism of people we support and aim to support our positive belief in them by demonstrating person centered goals to meet their aspirations toward independence.
- We believe in everyone as an individual and that all are entitled to a sense of self -worth, we respect and recognize each individual’s ability to grow and develop and to attain goals they set for themselves within a person-centered approach to support.
- Within our homes we promote independence using Positive Behavior Support and person-centered planning to develop daily living skills.
- We aspire to attain the outcome focused goals of people we support and to work in partnership with stakeholders and families careers to ensure we work in a holistic manner.
- A bespoke care plan is designed in consultation with the individual and their circle of support in order to support, develop and keep the individual safe within the home and in the community.
- We will ensure those we work with have a sense of belonging and ownership within their home environment, which is reflected in the support we deliver, our customers are able to choose their named support worker and where they receive their support. Our homes will reflect family livings which include shared activities and communal facilities.
- We encourage social interaction and have a strong ethos towards education and employment.
- We believe in the value of networks to nurture and support people. Meaningful activity provides purpose and structure which directs and support people to develop healthy relationships which will promote belonging and a sustainable positive self
To develop a bespoke person-centered package of support and guidance helping them to work through a comprehensive Pathway to independence.
To promote safety for our customers by ensuring that each of them has a holistic risk assessment, that is regularly reviewed.
To enable our customers to meet their health and emotional needs.
To promote and maintain positive relationships and caring for their own well-being.
To encourage learning, education, training and employment opportunities.
To guide our customers to develop skills to communicate and interact effectively
To ensure that each customer has key worker sessions to meet individual needs.
To work in partnership with education, health and social care professionals to meet goals as directed.
To ensure high quality yet cost effective services delivered around the assessed needs of the Customers.
To help our customers to discuss choices and decisions in all areas of their lives and guide them positively.
To encourage our customers to participate and be involved activities in and outside of the home.
We aim to provide a warm relaxed atmosphere, whilst respecting the privacy and independence of our customers at all times.
To develop a realistic plan and relevant support as the young person/adult works toward the goals that they have identified to achieve independence.
To promote a culture that respects and encourages diversity, trust and respect.
Support with signposting and knowledge of resources in the community
We support individuals with budgeting skills.
We encourage our customers with preparation of meals and basic cooking skills.
We will support our customers with appointments and understanding correspondence.